Sunday, January 25, 2009

You responded!

It was really great tonight to have gotten 2 comments from good friends who read my baby blog!
Thanks, guys. Please keep them coming.
After reading some more of my textbook, Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms by Will Richardson, I realized I could make the URL for Wikipedia, I had included in my last post, come alive! So I went back to "edit" and did it - easy as pie.
It was a baby step for sure, but that's what I am going for right now.
If anyone is interested in starting their own blog, try Blogger (www.blogger.com).
Ha- this time I can make it live the first time for your convenience. I am heady with cyberpower! :-)
Hope some of you will jump into the Blogosphere with me!
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. I'm adding you to my blog bookmark folder - will enjoy following your adventures in blogdom :) Michele Manley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an official "Miss Lorraine" FOLLOWER now... it is an honor to be counted among your groupies ;^)

    ReplyDelete